Hello. my name is Bye Webster you can call me just bye, purpose of this cv/resume is to get review from people around the world which want to work together by project.
To continue working in the field of software development, form part of a dedicated and knowledgeable team where I can contribute my skills and continue learning. To continue exerting my passion for software development while learning new engineering practices and technologies to eventually reach a position of lead software architect.
Start 03/2016 - Present, IPAPA / Directory Website For Building. (Jakarta, Ina).
• Made a directory website & build powerful architecture website using REST/API, and always evolving with new technology.
• Developing android apps for directory office unit, who make a easy for startup to find office in nearby theirs area or new area.
• Platform Using Native Java Android (Not a Hybrid).
• Other Skill set used: Java, MySQL, Android Studio, Cloud Computing, Firebase Cloud Messaging.
• Senior JAML (Java/Apache/MySQL/Linux) /architect involved in the design, development, and maintenance of custom software for the company’s some clients in a of industries (retail) serving of users. Key technical and security consultant for the company’s development teams and products.
• Most recently as software architect, involved in the design of the Product based “Retail ® WebStore” ecommerce engine. The system integrates with a proprietary POS system via HttpRequest web services. Besides traditional ecommerce features, the multiserver system provides realtime inventory, order fulfillment, virtual gift cards, and instore order history. These key features saved clients on Store HeadQuarter. Designed and guided the web store dev team in the implementation of a web caching layer using Html5 & CSS3 resulting in frontend page load times being reduced by 1000%.
• As the technical lead of the company’s Workedprofile team, worked along with the dev team to implement a bulk build and test system using selenium to reduce manual efforts on the beta testing application process and making the process as a running well and faster.
• Designed and implemented testing scenarios for system functional requirement validation. Designed and implemented the ecommerce development team’s functional testing suite using Selenium projected to save hundreds of hours in manual testing.
• JAML (Java/Apache/MySQL/Linux) developer in charge of development, and maintenance of custom framework Ofbiz (Open For Business) for the portal 1# Mens Magazine In Indonesia, and serving member of a community. And involved in the design of the Product Ecommerce engine, Or Estore what are they called.
• Part of IT team responsible to implement of Management Distribution on data collected by the sales person. and manage thousands of data resulting in accelerating the data order gathering period.
• Implement Using Platform : Asp Programming (DMSOne – Distribution Of Management System), Flow System Distribution & Strategic.
• By Projects: PT. Nestle Indonesia.